Makla Africaine Bentchikou is kept in a plastic container which gives it a decidedly sweeter flavour compared to I frikia. (25g)
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 07/25/2016
By buying this product you can collect up to 35 loyalty points. Your cart will total 35 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,50 kr.
Meaning 'food' in Arabic, Makla® is an ingenious blend of selected 'Rustica' pre-chopped tobacco leaves (cut into small pieces using blades) and texturising agents. Comprising 33% tobacco, the remaining 67% of ingredients are made up of various products from the Makla® range which are all classed as food-grade and/or natural products.
The Makla® brand of chewing tobacco comprises 6 lines that retain the original essence whilst meeting the individual needs of seasoned consumers, those who appreciate the flavour of Rustica or anyone looking for something new.
I have tried this and the Shems, First off, it is not traditional Loose Snus so no need to compare. Use it anyway you want, I upper deck it. The color is an ashy clay shade , The smell is pungent and it is definitely an acquired taste; The Shems is a bit more tolerable with light lemony flavor. Being only 33 % tobacco is a concern since the other fillers are not listed other than food grade or natural product.
[I could think of many natural products, like worm casings which could be in the mix hopefully it not]
But if you need a product to kick you in the teeth with a nicotine surge pulsating into your nicotine steam, This is your Huckleberry. From my experience I say it is in the high 20 MG/G. Stronger than Odens Extreme. I only make a 1/2 gram pris to use. I seen people have to sit down from the same amount.
What it could use is a finer grind, you need gums of steel to use this all day. The texture is rough. I have this in my rotation but I don't employ it often. If you are open for a new experience try some. Personally I find someone or three to split a box until you decide if it is to your standards. I would had given it an extra star if the texture was better. Your mileage may vary.
Oden's Extreme Cold White Dry Portion delivers...
Buy Nick and Johnny Crushed ice which has a...
A dark and spicy tobacco taste with distinct...
Siberia -80 Degrees White Dry Portion Extremely...
Chewing tobacco Odens Vanilla Extreme White Dry...
Sibirien Brown Portion ist ein Original portion...
Oden's Doublemint Extreme White Dry Portion has...
120 pieces of empty bags to make portions.
Buy Thunder Raspberry Ultra Portion which is an...
Thunder Ultra Strong Frosted White is an...