Makla Africaine Bentchikou

Makla Africaine Bentchikou is a decidedly sweeter flavour compared to Ifrikia. Content 20g

Out of stock
  • 1 piece £2.52/piece
  • -14% 10-pack £2.16 /piece
Temporarily out of stock
Makla Africaine Bentchikou
Makla Africaine Bentchikou Makla Africaine Bentchikou

Makla meaning 'food' in Arabic, Makla is an ingenious blend of selected 'Rustica' chopped tobacco leaves (cut into small pieces using blades) and texturising agents.

Comprising 33% tobacco, the remaining 67% of ingredients are made up of various products from the Makla range which are all classed as food-grade and/or natural products.

Tha Makla brand of chewing tobacco comprises 4 lines that retain the original essence whilst meeting the individual needs of seasoned consumers, those who appreciate the flavour of Rustica or anyone looking for something new.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Makla Africaine Bentchikou
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  1. VID Chili Chocolate Strong
    VID Chili Chocolate Strong
  2. Loop Mint Mania Mini
    Loop Mint Mania Mini
  3. Dope Ice Mango #50
    Dope Ice Mango #50
  4. VELO Spiffy Spearmint Mini
    VELO Spiffy Spearmint Mini
  5. Kronan Original Strong
    Kronan Original Strong